10185 - Sweat Killer
unit for hyperhydrosis
The Sweat Killer is a tap water iontophoresis device, designed for treating excessive perspiration on hands, feet and under the arms. With its carefully coordinated electric impulses, this hyperhydrosis device’s powerful treatment programs counteract excessive production of perspiration by the sweat glands.
The methods of application are presented in a clear and easy to understand way in the manual. Treatment lasts 10 to 15 minutes, at least three times a week. Sponge electrodes and case are included.
- output current: 30 mA (with 1 kΩ real)
- frequency range: 5 - 10 kHz
- pulse width: 50 - 100 µs
- power supply: 9,6 V NiMH rechargeable battery
- dimensions: 2,5 x 6 x 12 cm
- weight: 200 gr
- electrodes: 2 foam electrodes 5 x 7 cm - 2 foam electrodes 10 x 25 cm
- conformity: CE