10426 - Invacmed
A modern 2-channel device for combined vacuum massage and electrotherapy treatment.
The efficiency and intensity of the therapeutic treatment by vacuum wave is increased with the use of electrotherapy.
It supports electrotherapeutic treatment in case of limb swelling caused by injuries, in acute and chronic pain, peripheral circulation disorder, vein and lymphatic stagnation and to achieve muscle relaxation in spastic condition.
- cooperation with electrotherapy units
- fast, practical fixing of electrodes in hard-to-reach places of the body
- independent electrotherapy electrode connection
- low noise operation
- electronic control and protection against too high vacuum force
- indication of water tank filing
- energy-efficient mode
- vacuum wave frequency: 15-90 pulses / min.
- vacuum: max. 400 mbar
- number of vacuum electrodes: 4
- power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
- current consumption: max. 0,1 A
- dimensions: 335 mm x 135 mm x 325 mm
- weight: 3,3 kg
- protection class: II, BF