10840 - NeoSonic
ultrasound therapy device 1 & 3 MHz
The NeoSonic is a new and special ultrasound therapy device, which will become shortly the point of reference for all the market of Physiotherapy.
The NeoSonic is able to deliver both in continuous and in pulsed emission modes a maximum of 15 Watts (3W/cm²).
The availability of only one head for both frequencies of 1 and 3 MHz, allows the operator to use the unit for every treatment in a very simple way, without changing the head. A microprocessor checks all the operations of the unit and all the parameters are shown on the large LCD.
The NeoSonic is provided with a special device that tests the contact between the patient's skin and the head; when the contact is not correct an acoustic signal and a visual indication are emitted.
The NeoSonic also has a range of preset protocols and up to 15 memories for customized protocols.
- mains: 230V ± 10% - 50/60 Hz
- consumed power: 70 VA
- dimensions: 180 x 180 x 200 mm
- weight: 3 kg
- emission modes: continuous - pulsed: 25%, 50%, 75%
- modulation: adjustable from 10 to 200 Hz
- frequency: 1 MHz and 3 MHz
- intensity: 3 W/cm² max.
- digital timer: adjustable from 0 to 30 minutes
- contact control: visual and acoustic signal
- standard head: multifrequency 1 & 3 MHz head 5 cm² for massage and underwater treatments
- safety class: 1B CEI 62-5 & 62-23