11165 - Fysiopuls Automatic
The Fysiopuls Automatic is a versatile shortwave unit with an automatic tuning device, suitable for "continuous" and "pulsed" therapy.
A specially designed microprocessor controls the different parameters: adjustable intensity, continuous and pulsed mode, treatment time and patient safety system.
The unit is suitable for thermal and athermal treatments. For thermal effects and deep heating, the continuous emission is applied. Therapy in continuous mode increases the circulation and stimulates the metabolism. The continuous mode has an output of 400 W.
For administering energy and molecular activation without thermal sensation, the pulsed emission is used, for ex. in case of inflammation and presence of osteosynthetic material. The pulsed mode has a peak power output of 1000 W, the average power is much lower.
The Fysiopuls Automatic is built in a robust, elegant housing, with digitalized control panel and operation.
The unit complies with the most recent European safety norms and operates within the international allowed frequencies.
- functions controlled by microprocessor
- digital output power setting
- digital indication of the power
- indication of modes: Continuous, P1 to P5 (pulsed)
- timer with memory function - 30 min. - adjustable per minute
- wide range of electrodes
- metal housing mounted on large pivoting castors
- mains: 230 V~ 50/60 Hz
- consumed power: 700 VA max.
- frequency: 27,12 MHz
- HF power: 400 W continuous / 1000 W pulsed (peak)
- pulse time: 400 µs
- adjustable pulse frequency from 100 to 300 Hz
- dimensions: 500 x 310 x 870 mm
- weight: 45 kg
- safety class: class I type BF according to IEC 601-1
- marking: CE 1639