11250 - TRC 300
max. power: 300 W - 485 kHz - Therapeutic Resistive Capacitive Diathermy is a New Natural Energy, which is capable to generate endogenous hyperemia for draining and stimulate blood circulation in all the different cellular layers, without pain and with the best effectiveness.
- Not invasive: It is generally performed by the operator which is using special applicators able to deliver the proper energy into the different cellular layers
- Painless: Each treatment is generally like a massage during which it is possible to deliver energy to the patient who feels a comfortable warm
- Effective: Interaction with all the cellular layers, generating a lymphatic drainage, anti-inflammation effects, circulation improvement and pain reduction
- Enduring: It stimulates the natural and physiological body reaction to the pathology
Resistive and capacitive diathermy: the evolution
TRC is offering new and interesting standards into the Resistive and Capacitive Diathermy. TRC is the new and more effective approach in diathermy for all the professional operators who are looking for something more than a traditional diathermy unit (microwaves or shortwaves).
Resistive and Capacitive Diathermy is the technological and therapeutic evolution providing versatility, effectiveness, therapeutic benefits that are impossible to achieve with the traditional diathermy devices, safety and full interaction between the operator and the patient, getting the best from each treatment.
Against pain, for reducing inflammation and accelerating reparative processes of tissues
Alteration into the physiological processes coming from trauma or pathology is treated from inside by using a natural energy able to stimulate the natural biological regeneration process of the different tissues. Biological stimulation coming from Resistive and Capacitive Diathermy is capable to activate endogenous reaction of the different tissues for accelerating reparative processes. TRC creates a very fast reduction of pain, improves local metabolism, accelerates venous and lymphatic circulation.
- acute and chronic tendonitis
- muscular trauma, distortions, contusions
- cervicalgia and back syndromes
- oedema and cellulite
- cheloidis and ulcers
- cartilaginous tissue
- fibrotic tissue
- muscular tissue
Resistive Diathermy generates a deep action over bone, ligaments, tendons and muscles. It could also be used for drainage and relaxing contractions. Heat effect is generally quite important.
- connective tissue
- nervous tissue
Capacitive Diathermy produces biological stimulation, particularly over the treated area just where the electrode has been placed. It’s athermal or a comfortable minimal heat effect.
Further to the main massage application, Resistive and Capacitive Diathermy can be also performed by placing a static applicator over the area to be treated. In fact, all the safety devices introduced into the TRC allow the operator to use this kind of technique with care and safety for his patient. A limit into the maximum output has been introduced to avoid burns and dangerous heat effects.
- power supply: 90-240V~ 50/60Hz
- power consumption: max. 800 VA
- dimensions and weight: 40 x 40 x h 90 cm - 25 kg
- EEC 93/42 Directive: IIb
- therapeutic modes: resistive and capacitive
- application modes: manual and static
- max. power: 300 W
- working frequency: 485 kHz
- display: color LCD at 480 x 800 pixels
- wide range of preset protocols with images
- customized memories
- possibility to upgrade in the future
It is possible to combine the TRC with up to 4 different modules: 1-2-3 MHz ultrasound (20960), universal electrotherapy (20965), high power laser (20969 - 20970) and magnetic field (20972), and your TRC becomes an exclusive device.