13705 - Magneto Stym
The Magneto Stym, a device for Functional Magnetic Stimulation (FMS) is an effective alternative to established electrical stimulation methods with many advantages for rehabilitation. Magnetic fields are less painful, allow deep penetration into heterogeneous biological tissue and do not require skin contact.
FMS does not stimulate pain nerves on the skin surface and is therefore more pleasant than classic electrical stimulation. Magnetic fields pass through clothes, tissue and bone on the way to otherwise inaccessible areas. FMS treatment increases the strength and endurance of the muscles.
The Magneto Stym, standardly equipped with a chair, is a new, effective incontinence treatment method using FMS for treatment of the pelvic floor. The pulsed magnetic field generated by the device causes the muscles of the pelvic floor to contract without the need for any electrodes. It can be used with both women and men, for all types of urinary and faecal incontinence, for faster rehabilitation after surgery or birth, and even for some sexual dysfunctions or chronic pain in the pelvis or lower back. Very effective for postpartum strengthening of pelvic floor muscles. Additionally, the patient learns how to properly perform exercises that strengthen the muscles.
The Magneto Stym device can be upgraded for treatment of a large range of indications, using a hand-held applicator (see below and see Tesla Stym).
- Stress incontinence
- Urge incontinence
- Mixed urinary incontinence
- Faecal incontinence
- Postpartum rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation after surgery
- Incontinence due to radical prostatectomy
- Chronic prostatitis
- Erectile dysfunction
- Problems due to poor circulation
- Option: upgrade using hand-held applicator for a large range of indications (see below)
- During therapy, the patient remains clothed and sits on a comfortable incontinence chair.
- The therapy is non-invasive, painless and without any known side effects.
- Improvement can be seen after only a few sessions.
- Touchscreen for easy and user-friendly operation
- Magnetic field strength: max. 2 Tesla
- Therapy frequency: 1 to 80 Hz
- Modulation: amplitude or frequency modulation
- Therapy duration: 1 - 60 min
- Pre-set programs: 100, manual programs: 72
- Size device (W x L x H): 43 x 60 x 26
- Size chair for incontinence: 68 x 84 x 103 cm, weight: 19,5 kg
- IEC 60601/1 classification: Class I, Type BF, MDD 93/42/EEC classification: Class IIa