17508 - Lode Valiant 2 Pediatric with communication module
Modern treadmill specifically designed for children, very suitable for rehabilitation of (small) children. This treadmill can only be controlled by external ECG equipment and is specifically suitable for cardiology and pulmonary testing.
The Valiant 2 Pediatric offers a smooth acceleration from 0 km/h and is continuously adjustable in a range from 0,1 to 12 km/h. The emergency stop magnet contact on the standard front handrail provides additional safety for the user.
The Valiant 2 Pediatric has a standard running surface of 127 x 50 cm.
Suitable for children in the age of 4-12 years.
- speed from 0,1 to 12 km/h - adjustable with steps of 0,1 km/h
- automatic height adjustment from 0 to 25 % (angle)
- dimensions: 192 x 79 x 130 cm
- standard walking surface: 127 x 50 cm
- step-up height: 17 cm
- no belt-greasing is required
- shock absorbing design for running comfort
- serial RS-232 interface or USB for connection with external devices
- power: 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- weight: 135 kg
- maximum user weight: 225 kg
- CE/ISO 9001/ ISO 13485, IEC-60601-1