17510 - Lode Valiant 2 Pediatric with touchscreen
Modern treadmill specifically designed for children, very suitable for rehabilitation of (small) children. The touchscreen offers programming options for speed, angle and standard tests such as Bruce and Balke.
With the option heart rate controlled programs a range of protocols can be set.
With the option Lode Ergometry Manager option (LEM) and Lode Cardiac Rehab Manager (LCRM) the treadmill can completely be controlled by a remote pc (equipped with the appropriate software).
The Valiant 2 Pediatric offers a smooth acceleration from 0 km/h and is continuously adjustable in a range from 0,1 to 12 km/h. The emergency stop magnet contact on the standard front handrail provides additional safety for the user.
The Valiant 2 Pediatric has a standard running surface of 127 x 50 cm.
Suitable for children in the age of 4-12 years.
- speed from 0,1 to 12 km/h - adjustable with steps of 0,1 km/h
- automatic height adjustment from 0 to 25 % (angle)
- dimensions: 192 x 79 x 130 cm
- standard walking surface: 127 x 50 cm
- step-up height: 17 cm
- no belt-greasing is required
- shock absorbing design for running comfort
- serial RS-232 interface or USB for connection with external devices
- power: 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- weight: 135 kg
- maximum user weight: 225 kg
- CE/ISO 9001/ ISO 13485, IEC-60601-1