24972 - Fisiotek 3000 N
microprocessor controlled unit for passive mobilisation of knee and hip - adjustable speed, force and work time - built-in 24V alimentation
The Fisiotek 3000 has a programming console with cognitive display, clear images and easy to set parameters.
Mobile programming keyboard, listing all the functions, for versatile use at the professional level and at home.
- range knee movement: 0° - 110°
- range hip movement: 7° - 115°
- speed: 0,8°/s - 3,5°/s
- force: 0 - 40 kg
- warm up cycles via menu
- pause during extension
- pause during flexion
- mains supply: 90/250V 50/60Hz
- safety class: class 1B standard EN 60601-2
- CE directive 93/42: class IIa
- weight: 14 kg