24976 - Fisiotek 3000 GS
microprocessor controlled unit for passive mobilisation of knee and hip - with memory card - adjustable speed, force and work time - repetition at flexion and extension limit - limit for automatic flexion and extension increase - built-in 24V alimentation
The Fisiotek 3000 has a programming console with cognitive display, clear images and easy to set parameters. The new aluminium structure also allow support of stout limbs.
Mobile programming keyboard, listing all the functions, for versatile use at the professional level and at home.
The incorporated microchip, that can be inserted and removed from the instrument, stores the operational data of the unit for each individual patient. This makes instrument preparation easier and faster for subsequent sessions.
- range knee movement: -10° - 120°
- range hip movement: 7° - 115°
- speed: 0,8°/s - 3,5°/s
- force: 0 - 40 kg
- adjustable foot support
- warm up cycles via button
- pause during flexion
- pause during extension
- repetition at flexion and extension limit
- limit for automatic flexion and extension increase
- mains supply: 90/250V 50/60Hz
- safety class: class 1B standard EN 60601-2
- CE directive 93/42: class IIa
- weight: 9,5 kg