E12660 - Microwave HT
The new Microwave HT is an advanced and complete microwave therapy device for professionals with continuous and pulsed emission modes. Safety is ensured by the new high insulated microwaves generator. A wide range of radiators allows the operator to perform every treatment.
All the functions are visualized on a large color LCD. In addition to the usual and traditional keys and buttons, it is possible to adjust every parameter on the touchscreen.
The versatile Windows CE operating system ensures possible upgrading.
A wide range of preset protocols with body maps is available. After a pathology is chosen, the screen will show the body parts to be treated and the unit will suggest the parameter values to set.
Free memories for entering customized protocols.
- frequency: 2450 MHz
- emission: continuous and pulsed
- duty cycle: from 20% to 80%
- pulse per second: from 1 to 4
- pulse width: continuously adjustable (more than 10 steps)
- continuous power: 250 W
- peak power: 1600 W
- treatment time: from 0 to 30 minutes
- color touchscreen 400 x 800 pixels
- power supply: 230 V~ 50/60 Hz
- consumed power: 800 VA
- dimensions: 40 x 37 x 90 cm
- weight: 35 kg
- safety class: class I type B according to IEC 601-1
- Directive EEC 93/42: IIb