E20600 - Multistim HT
The new Multistim HT is an advanced and complete universal electrotherapy device made for professional users.
Low frequency currents:
biphasic, Tens, diadynamic (50-100Hz – CP, LP, 50 Hz and 100 Hz interrupted), rectangular, triangular, exponential, galvanic, galvanic interrupted, ionophoresis, faradic (triangular, rectangular, neodyn), Trabert, ultra-reiz
Medium frequency currents:
IF bipolar, IF quadripolar, IF isoplanar, IF vectorial, MF stimulation, isodynamic, Kotz
All the functions are visualized on a large color LCD. In addition to the usual and traditional keys and buttons, it is possible to adjust every parameter on the touchscreen.
The versatile Windows CE operating system ensures possible upgrading.
A wide range of preset protocols with body maps is available for setting most important therapies into the fields of physical therapy, sports medicine, orthopedics, vascular and aesthetic medicine.
After a pathology is chosen, the screen will show the body parts to be treated and the unit will suggest the parameter values to set.
Free memories for entering customized protocols.
- 2 independent patient circuit
- max. intensity:
• low frequency currents: 76,5 mA (153 mAp)
• medium frequency currents: 127 mA (153 mAp)
- frequency from 2,5 to 20 kHz
- color touchscreen 400x800 pixels
- power supply: 115-230 V~ 50/60 Hz
- consumed power: 80 VA
- dimensions: 40 x 30 x 23 cm
- safety class: class I type BF according to IEC 601-1
- Directive EEC 93/42: IIa