E20660 - Sonostim HT
The new Sonostim HT is an advanced and complete device combining 1/3 MHz multifrequency ultrasound and universal electrotherapy made for professional users.
The Sonostim HT is provided with a special ergonomic head capable to generate 1 or 3 MHz frequency but can also combine both frequencies allowing penetration into different cellular layers at the same time. Pulsed and continuous emission up to 15 W (3 W/cm²).
Provided with a special device attesting no-coupling and contact between the head and the patient's skin, with an acoustic and visual signal.
Low frequency currents:
biphasic, Tens, diadynamic, faradic, galvanic, ionophoresis, triangular, ultra-reiz
Medium frequency currents:
IF bipolar, IF quadripolar, IF isoplanar, IF vectorial, MF stimulation, isodynamic, Kotz
All the functions are visualized on a large color LCD. In addition to the usual and traditional keys and buttons, it is possible to adjust every parameter on the touchscreen.
The versatile Windows CE operating system ensures possible upgrading.
A wide range of preset protocols with body maps is available for setting most important therapies into the fields of physical therapy, sports medicine, orthopedics, vascular and aesthetic medicine.
After a pathology is chosen, the screen will show the body parts to be treated and the unit will suggest the parameter values to set.
Free memories for entering customized protocols.
• 1-3 MHz
• continuous and pulsed (from 20% to 80%)
• modulation from 20 to 200 Hz
• multifrequency head 5 cm²
• 3 W/cm² max.
• low BNR
• contact control
- 2 independent patient circuits
- max. intensity:
• low frequency currents: 76,5 mA (153 mAp)
• medium frequency currents: 127 mA (153 mAp)
- frequency from 2,5 to 20 kHz
- color touchscreen 400 x 800 pixels
- power supply: 115-230 V~ 50/60 Hz
- consumed power: 80 VA
- dimensions: 40 x 30 x 23 cm
- safety class: class I type BF according to IEC 601-1
- Directive EEC 93/42: IIa
- marking: CE 1639