20081 - FlexoStep
FlexoStep is a versatile exercise and training device to improve flexibility, strength and endurance especially for the lower extremities (foot, leg).
The stable base and the separate footboards are shaped asymmetrically, additionally both footboards are provided with different outlined surfaces.
Two different tilt angles of the base enable on both inclined levels four different positions of the footboards. This can change and adapt the movement.
All exercises can be performed in a seated position and are practicable for physical unstable persons at particular risk.
- high quality plastic material
- one base with two footboards, asymmetrically shaped
- dimensions: 42 x 36 x 14 cm
- weight: 2,4 kg
- maximum load: 120 kg
- for children from 6 years up, adults and seniors
- to be used barefooted
- easy to clean with disinfectant
- strengthening of the musculature of the lower extremities
- improvement of flexibility of ankles
- stretching of the backside of the lower leg muscles
- improvement of physical endurance performance
- equilibrium training
- preparation for gait training
- thrombosis prophylaxis
- vein gymnastics